Hey peeps. Here to post, felt bored so i post.
I've been thinking for the whole day whether my attitude got changed or not.
But i dont know wether i can realise it or not.
Maybe my friends do.
Oh well.
Yesterday woke up late, then i quickly prepare and rush to Aljunied.
Was kind of late but i dont really bother much.
Reach there, chit chat around with my friends till 6.30.
At the moment i was bored, so i called Cheryl bf whether can meet her.
So she agreed.
So I went Pasir ris to find her.
Then she went to eat her dinner, so i went to Tampines alone.
Meet my friends and co.
Around 930 Cheryl came to find me.
Chit chat with her.
We had a great chat :D.
Chat till forgot to see my watch.
So 11.10 i accompany her to the bus stop
Then take bus back to Woodlands.
Reach home, shower and bla bla.
Was effing tired but i dont bother much.
My life quite boring i guess.
I guess i shall sleep nao!
Blog tomorrow if i got the time.
-Poof-
No comments:
Post a Comment